Kazajstán, also it is known officially as the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a transcontinental country located between Central Asia and Europe. Being one of the six states of independent Turkey shares a border with Russia and China.
With a population of 17, 7 million people, Kazakhstan is the ninth largest country in the world and second among CIS countries. Focusing much of the population in the city Astana, it was officially declared capital of the country.
Because of the ethnic and cultural diversity, Kazakhstan allows freedom of worship and many beliefs are represented in the country. Islam is the religion of about three quarters of the population, and Christianity the faith of most of the others.
Reasons to invest in Kazakhstan:
1) Stable in the region of 140 countries, the macroeconomic environment for economic and political climate Kazakhstan is ranked 25 to 30 in the transparency of government policies (WEF “The Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016”).
2) Competitive geographic location and transit potential, Kazakhstan is located in the heart of Eurasia, between Europe and China. The country has developed a number of large infrastructure projects, such as dry port in Khorgos border with China; the port of Aktau on the Caspian Sea.
3) “Western Europe – Western China” international transit corridor, through Kazakhstan and so it is possible to reduce the time freight of Lianyungang in China to St. Petersburg in Russia to 10 days.
4) In the last five years, new railways with a total length of 1,791 km have been built.
5) Port infrastructure in Kazakhstan develops through the ports of other countries: the port of Batumi in Georgia, which provides access to the Black Sea; Kazakh Chinese logistics terminal in the Pacific port of Lianyungang.
The country has one of the top positions in the world for investor protection. Kazakhstan is ranked 25th in the protection of minority investors among the 189 countries of the World Bank, according to the WEF “The Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016.